A CURE FOR CANCER

Friday, 20 January 2012

nephews birthday

my step sister sort of  Lisa`s little boy Joshua was 1 this week had a birthday party everyone went from the family except Ben who had made other arrangements mum weren't happy with him but he did get him a present . Joshua is a beautiful kid god knows how
Lisa managed something as cute as him .He does have his mums features  likes lots of attention  can have a strop at the drop of a hat  but he is only 1 .  dad was there he is more or less Joshua`s granddad he calls him granddad or gang-gang  and dont think his biological one has even been in touch since he was born but his grandparents love  him to bits  dad was letting his hair down a bit first time in a while Ive seen him have a drink think he was entitled to every now and again .

josh`s friends were invited lotts of them along with there mum or dads all chavy looking maybe that's just me  and I think most of kids were well behaved sort of  there was a few fights with the kids but hey there young . josh`s gran Jane was running around organizing everything like food drinks Lisa & Carl his mum and dad didn't do much at all just just stood chatting  to people  have known Jane since I was 7 and if am honest she helped me more than others when I came out  that includes mum & dad    easier to talk to sounds bad that but its true also it was her who put me in contact with tony who has been there for me as a mate more than anyone   more so in the past months.

Ben and mark
they are both well  Ben is still with his girlfriend 7 months now and has started to take his football training seriously been in the school team for months  also has been playing for a youth team at weekends also his girlfriend Rebecca or Becky
she`s been scouted by stockport  county girls team she seams to have settled Ben down allot think deep down he`s terrified of her .

mark he`s started hanging round with some older lads also he`s thinking more about
his mum  `she died when he and Ben were two  she was in a car accident ` his mum and dad had separated buy then  but Marks been asking questions like did his mum have any brothers or sisters or grandparents Martin has been honest with him  Ben & Marks mum had Issues with drink and drugs  and  she had fell out with her family
Martin has been as honest as he can helping Mark with anything he wants to know
and mum has encouraged Mark as much as possible  think mum and Martin are a bit worried that it will be to much for him to take in at his age  he`s said to me that he`s only asked questions so he can find out more about them via internet exc I have told him no matter what happens if anything will   we would support him I know his dad  has told him the same  and I know Mark is well aware of it .I know it looks allot to take in for someone but mum says it was bound to happen sometime.

work well it looks like things are going to change a bit  long story short  were teaming up with another company  a training organisation  they do various courses, workshops  about health and safety awareness  first Aid training  stuff you would  be inducted with as a new starter in various local company`s covering various county's Lancashire,derbyshire,   notts. it all looks a bit heavy at the moment  and some collage work is involved but am happy gets me out and about again .
                                                   Lee X

            
   

3 comments:

  1. Glad things are going so well! Baby birthday parties can be pretty fun, but I never really saw the point until they got up to about 3 and could stand well enough to walk around on their own!

    Job sounds like come new challenges are coming your way. Work hard at it, and you'll do fine. I know this new job I'm in has been challenging to say the least, but it's sure not boring any more!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. josh`s mum Lisa wanted to celebrate his first birthday or just a chance to get pissed and do nothing I know which one am going with have another 1st birthday next week Sam & Alan`s little boy Thomas
    am looking forward to the new job challenge`s would involve more driving but it gets me involved with people more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be made of sterner stuff than me - I would find a load of one year kids and their doting parents quite terrifying! I'd be like Ben and have a prior engagement.

    If I'd have been a football supporter when i was a lad, I guess I would have supported Stockport County. Stockport was our nearest town and although I haven't been there for years, I still remember it quite well.I bet it doesn't have cobbled streets any more!

    As for Mark, I hope things go well. There was a vaguely similar situation in our family quite recently and it caused quite a lot of heartache.

    Good luck with the job changes.

    R

    ReplyDelete