A CURE FOR CANCER

Tuesday, 3 January 2012

IN MYOWN WORLD

Hello all
            some of you may know me  for my previous blogging  I must admit that I did enjoy it  but for various reasons I stop `ed some of the reasons are a little personal and hopefully are in the past .
2011 was a positive year for me think the main thing that happened is I turned 18 became a man.  "debatable" but its true. Also relationship wise with Scot which is still a learning process maybe I am to young
for serious stuff  but as I mentioned its a learning thing .
Also I went away for the first time that was a  unplanned  thing and it was really nice maybe things work out better like that .

their was a health scare with my dad earlier in the year he`d been told that there was problems with his heart  and that he needed to have a healthier life cut out the booze, fatty foods, and he has managed it sort off .

Ben & mark step brothers are ok they have there problems but there fine .mum&martin are happier  had a bit of a fall out few months back but it looks like things are back on track  .
I now share a house with three people  Tina & Russ who live together  & Kelly still looking for mr wonderful to sweep her off her feet they are all in there 20s  but I get on with them .

have made some resolutions for 2012
work.  I want to try something new I want to be more helpfull
I will get my own place this year houseing association  or council
am going to try and cut out the weed for good .


thats about it for now
                                    Take care
                                                       Lee x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lee,
    Pleased to have found you again!
    Sounds as if quite a lot has happened since your last blog.
    Good luck with the resolutions - especially the last one.

    Hugs
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers richard.
    I agree a fair bit has happened since last time
    in the past now suppose you could call it learning experiance. as for the resolutions the last one`s not all that hard its just a weekend
    thing . thanks for the comment Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Lee

    Happy New Year, and welcome back to blog-land - it's good to hear from you again.

    I don't think you're too young for a serious relationship: you're evidently taking it seriously, and persevering with it, despite some bumps in the road. And someone's first serious relationship is a learning experience, whatever age they are.

    Good luck with the resolutions!

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I commented...obviously not! GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK, LEE!!!

    It's funny how blogging kind of grows on you. I'm happy you like it here, and decided to re-join us.

    Want me to add you to my blogroll?

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi mark thanks for the comment the relationship is still in tack just .just needed are own space .
    jay . still enjoy blogging sort of like you to add me if you don't mind .
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lee
    As the others have said, it's good to find you again (courtesy of Jay). I hope 2012 is a good year for you and yours.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete