A CURE FOR CANCER

Sunday, 20 May 2012

gone but not forgotten

Hello All
            Had a difficult week at work were due a visit for the health & safety inspectors sometime next week so have spent most of the week organising paperwork making sure everything is up to date  also we have a few new staff started a few weeks ago  so Its my responsibly to make sure they have been given a proper induction and that they are happy .

Sam is a bit stressed having trouble getting a decent child minder for her little boy Simon and the usual one she has  is starting a new job in London more money and all that so Sam has been having different people for the past few weeks none of them are good enough for her  she has already accused one of them of neglecting Simon  Sam is someone you dont want to get on the wrong side of sometimes .

The news of Gabe`s passing upset me a little I will admit I dont deal with this sort of thing well at all
the fact he was just 16 made it worse  but I had a good talk and yes there were tears  I will admit I dont
discuss being gay allot with my mum much  if anything its more with Ben&Mark as of late but I know  that if I wanted to talk she would happily listen .

Collage is fine.    you remember I was saying about Steven who lost his grandmother a month back well
him and his mum have moved into her old house she left the house to his mum the house is much bigger
so more room also his grandmother left him some money so he decided to pay of him and mum depths
so they both owe nothing to anyone  am happy that he feels better

last night I went to the pub with some friends watched the Football  Chelsea won was a good boy no alcohol past my lips .

got to have some dental treatment next week   so I get another day off  am praying the health & safety people come then .
                                                    Lee

1 comment:

  1. It's always fun when the inspectors show up. Except for a few high risk industries, over here it's pretty much self-policing - until something happens. Then look out!

    It's tough to find good babysitters. I wish her luck, but she needs to realize that no one will be as perfect a mother to Simon than she is!

    I think I'm coming to grips a bit with Gabe's death. Ironically, I was very near where he lived last weekend at my niece's wedding. Wish I could have gone to pay my respects but we've heard nothing more from his stepfather.

    Glad you're doing well in college. You can never have too much education. And being out of debt is a great feeling, so if there is a ray of happiness in the sadness of losing one's grandmother, perhaps this is it.

    Glad you're getting out. And have fun at the dentist. I have TWO appointments next month before I leave the country, but I'd rather get it done and out of the way beforehand.

    Good to hear from you, Lee!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete