A CURE FOR CANCER

Saturday, 21 April 2012

IT was a big book ....

Hiya
        hope you are all well  I`ve  been taking some time off work feel I deserve it so I took a few weeks off
on the first day of the holiday I dropped one of my collage books on my Toe  next to little Toe and it bloody hurt
was a big book so I now have a bloody big bruise still I will live .
Had a weekend away in Blackpool went by myself did ask scot if he wanted to tag along with me but he didnt want to so I went by myself  and I had a nice weekend met a few new people stayed at a hotel in the gay village I was hoping it wouldn't be to over the top with gayness you know pink glitter tight shorts  was glad it was just normal . 
i was a bit shy at first being on my tod/by myself  but I was made to feel more than welcome  the hotel was full
and I must admit I was the youngest by about 30 years the guy at the reception told me that but I was made welcome the food was reasonable well stocked bar that's a must  as I met a few people one was Matthew and his friend nick and they were fine I did make it clear I wasn't looking to cop off and thankfully I didn't honest .
I was happy to join them in the heated swimming pool kept my shorts on but I will admit they were naked also naturist have found out quite allot of gay people are naturist have no problems expressing themselves or letting it all hang out  if you know what I mean  I did feel at home at the hotel and love to go again maybe next time with someone I think .

At collage I have got to know a guy named Steven nothing funny going on but a month or so back his nanny
past away and he was gutted  about it he could have opened his heart to anyone of his friends but  picked me          
god knows why the very thought of loosing any of my family would really upset me  I just listened to him let
him get it off his chest and there was allot  of stuff  including his abusive dad he used to drink allot come home and beat his wife  Steven `s  mum up and it wasn't long before he stood up to his dad  but that just made his dad angrier  that was a few years back his dad just went missing one day not been in touch with him or his mum   I just feel blessed that I had a happier up bringing

Theirs a story going round in the uk it about a guy in his 20s and a few years ago he`d had a stroke before the stroke he was straight had girlfriends one of the lads   after the stroke he`d turned gay   which got me thinking
could a stroke turn someone gay ? could a stroke turn me straight ? seriously doubt it  but I was curious so I looked into it on the net and I doubting the story even more  am thinking he had gay feeling at a younger age like myself  but was in denial then again I may be wrong ............. 
I had a good upbringing like most people had  just the odd few that had a shit one .Steven has been left quite a bit of money of his nan but it don`t bring his nan back she was 83 years old by the way not a bad innings

2 comments:

  1. Well hello, Lee! It sounds as if life is going quite well for you! Well, except for the book on the toe. OUCH!

    Your weekend away sounds grand. I am looking forward to getting over there in June, making plans, all that. Have found some nice places to stay but I doubt they're gay or naturist (darn on both counts). You probably discovered that no one naked cared that you stayed covered - most of us don't. Not everyone is comfortable naked in public, particularly if it's not planned upon. And you don't have to be gay to love being naked - most of my naturist friends are straight, and it's all good with them, too.

    Clearly Steven perceived you as a sensitive guy, willing to listen. I'd say that's true. Many of us are blessed that we didn't have to go through the abuse that so many kids did (and do).

    I saw that story about the stroke. Well weird if you ask me. But we know little about how our sexuality is formed, and not much more about strokes, so who knows. He's getting his 15 minutes of fame, and if you are correct in your thinking, then he's managed to come out in a way that makes it very hard to "hate" him. It wasn't his fault! (Like it's OUR fault that we're gay!)

    Thanks for you comments over my way! Catch you later!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Lee

    Thanks for posting - it's good to hear from you.

    I think Jay has said just about everything I was going to, so I won't repeat it.

    I saw the story about Chris Birch too. I'm curious to know what actually happened, but I doubt we'll ever know. In any case, he seems to be making the best of his new life, fiance and all - as he said, "I'm happier now than I ever have been, why would I want to change?" I can only hope that I would handle a change that fundamental in my life as well as he has.

    Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete