A CURE FOR CANCER

Friday, 10 February 2012

am such a lightweight sometimes

Had a few drinks with Bev the other night `bit more than a few tbh` beer and allot of red wine kind of blows my head off  bit of a lightweight  sometimes  bev drinks like fish just glad we also got some take away to.

Anyway no topic was off limits we discussed anything  & everything  including politic`s this usually boars the tits of me . we continued onto her past boyfriends  or meany boyfriends as it turned out   as well as how meany men I have been with  ``less than 5`` we carried on to the perfect man if there was one  we sort of agreed that David Beckham is maybe the closest your going to get  both agreed we would shag him to death  given the chance .
we discussed odd places you had sex  I admitted to back of a car and fun in the garden am sure that didnt sound to bad well not when your pissed & stoned  anyway.
I dont consider myself an easy person to shock  but some of bevs places are crazy places like on the back seat of a bus,  park bench ,  I couldn't not so public anyway

going to be having a little get together next week  as its my birthday and mums booked a room at a local social club  this should be fun

6 comments:

  1. Interesting how the talk turns to oddball things like that when you're "loosened up" a bit. I, too, like red wine and good beer and have been known to get a bit tipsy and loose.

    BIRTHDAY!!! WOOHOO!!! Which day, so I can drink one for you here, too!!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesday am 19 should be a good night . never mixing my drink again had the hangover from hell next morning .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Lee
    Happy Birthday to you!

    Hope you have a grrrrreat day!
    Don't get too wasted, can't have the birthday boy suffering with a hangover!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Lee - hope it's a good one!
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, Lee

    Happy Birthday! I hope you're having a great day.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks allot had a nice birthday party went ok. few fall outs but that was expected Lee

    ReplyDelete