A CURE FOR CANCER

Monday, 7 May 2012

YA WEDNESDAY .....

Been a good weekend On Saturday I went to the football my team Sheffield Wednesday who have had a grate season and won promotion to the championship league  we finished 2nd uncle had got some tickets for the final game  so me and dad went with him .we needed a win and won 2-0 the other Sheffield side united  are in the play off`s came 3rd in the league so all in all its been a good weekend for the city of Sheffield .  I Will admit I celebrated a lot 
on Saturday night had way to much to drink with Dad& uncle my football shirt is ruined has beer wine  mud I fell over several times once in some sick not mine . woke up next morning on my dads sofa dont remember  settling on the sofa  `Don`t even remember going back to my dads ` my head felt like it was full of cotton wool  didn feel like staying around just went back home peace and quirt  . Scot came round telling me about what he picked up on Free comic day  scot`s comic`s are worth thousands  been collecting
for 15 years and has about 5000  most of them are DC batman superman green lantern his free comic was a new 52   must admit I know little about the comic`s stuff whet I do know i learn form Sheldon cooper .Big Bang theory tv show .and also when am listening to scot .

Its bank holiday Monday not much doing just lazing about .

             

No comments:

Post a Comment