A CURE FOR CANCER

Saturday, 12 May 2012

its Party time .

hello again .
                well this week has taken forever to end for me what with my work its taken me to Darby of all places never been there before or driven there  so thank you sat-nav we did an induction day training workshop more or less people introducing themselves  some participation exercises  ``didnt go down well ``
you could feel the conflict between some of the people a mile off just waiting for it all to kick off  these people are in the 20-30 years old group need to do some growing up .


managed the gym in the evening  getting used to a cross-trainer like having the confidence to use something   like that and finding your own zone  sounds total crap  but at least I know what am on about .  I know its only a machine  working with but there needs to be an understanding . also am joining there running club so off a cross country ruining thing  haven't done that since PE at school  even in the pissing rain still consider that a form of abuse .

At collage someone  ``Trisha `` is throwing a Britain's got talent Party  its the finale today Saturday  so were brining some booze , food , its not a dressing up thing just an excuse to to get drunk  in front of the TV  Rebecca who i share the house with begged me to take her  as did Scot  had to ask
Trisha she`s having the party  says the more the merrier as long as they bring booze . I have no idea who is going to win  hope it the welsh quire but it could be the girl with the dancing dog  sounds bad  but honestly its quite good  also a guy with a guitar could steal it  I just don't know .

Have decided to post some past experiences will try to do one a week ish  some are light hearted look at my life some are maybe are serious  and one is downright depressing but it has to be done .
                                                                                                                                  Lee x 

             

2 comments:

  1. What's all this about the gym? I must have missed something somewhere!!! Call me senile!

    I hope Only Boys Aloud wins, too. Please email me with the results, though I'll watch the online stuff and see what I can see!

    I'll look forward to your remembrances. I think it's good to put them down. One day, your kids may well want to know what daddy went through growing up. I am sure they will be poignant.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. jay its me lee the gay 19 year old I dont see me having a kid any time
    at all lol

    ReplyDelete