the way I see the world. the way I see People.
They made the semi-finals?!?!?! WOOHOO!!!! I've watched the audition several times. Man, they are some kind of talented! Cute, too.Peace <3Jay
breezed into the final jay they are getting so much media attention over hear they are bound to be given a recording contract soon they already have a UK tour lined up. Some of them are quite cute the ones over 16 of cores :).
I can't wait to get some good clean recordings of them.And of course the ones that are of age! No kids for me (even though YOU'RE practically a kid compared to ME!)Peace <3Jay
JAY your like a vintage bottle of red wine. matured and priceless .
That's really sweet, Lee, thanks! You made my day!Peace <3Jay
They made the semi-finals?!?!?! WOOHOO!!!! I've watched the audition several times. Man, they are some kind of talented! Cute, too.
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay
breezed into the final jay they are getting so much media attention over hear they are bound to be given a recording contract soon they already have a UK tour lined up. Some of them are quite cute the ones over 16 of cores :).
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get some good clean recordings of them.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course the ones that are of age! No kids for me (even though YOU'RE practically a kid compared to ME!)
Peace <3
Jay
JAY your like a vintage bottle of red wine.
ReplyDeletematured and priceless .
That's really sweet, Lee, thanks! You made my day!
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay