A CURE FOR CANCER

Saturday, 8 September 2012

I wont bore the TITS of you

it has been a while I know have a fair bit to mention  will be easier if I did several so I dont bore you.
DAD.
he`s better after his heart scare several months ago but it has taken its toll in several ways like he`s unable to drive for long periods because of the medication he is under guess that's understandable  he loved driving that was his job driving across the country doing deliveries of building materials but was made redundant in January  he has now decided to take early retirement .he`s been sensible with money took out several pensions years ago     he also decided to move home used to live in a large house but put that up for sale  and renting a bungalow so no more stairs to get up  all on one level  also the bungalow has a huge garden something dad has always wanted  and a shed  keeps him out the way also grandson Joshua keeps him busy 18 months old so bit of a handful  Sharon his wife has been fantastic with everything that has happened with dad she really has been his rock and still manages to hold down he job as a doctors receptionist   though she has reduced her hours so she can be with dad  more  wish people would give me this sort of commitment  when am older .
Been to a few Football matches going to see Sheffield Wednesday I must be dreaming hear because at the moment were doing really really well  
             


Frank Wilson - Do I Love You (Indeed I Do) - YouTube:


'via Blog this'
When dad was growing up he was a Mod into bands like The Who .Kinks anyway lot`s of mods also used to be into soul music more Atlantic soul  also known as northern soul he used to go to Discos in the early 70`s
went to all-night  discos  in Wigan or Blackpool anyway dads been reflecting on the times he was up all night dancing  some of the happiest times he was going out with mum at the time   this is one of  his favourite tunes .
dad has always kept stuff like photos   if his sister didn't get to them first that is  she was a bugger for pitching photos and people not seeing them for donkeys years she past away last year .

so that's Dad at the moment just plodding along   well post again in the next day or so  .  

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear your dad is doing so well.

    Guess you missed my emails when I was over there, I was hoping for a tour of Manchester! HAHAHAHA

    Glad you're back, missed you here in the blogworld, buddy!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Jay I would have loved to give you a night out in the village but dad wern`t well at the time hope you had a good time over hear .xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I see! Well, glad he's better now!
      I did have a great time...Woking, Cambridge, Crick, then a nice long time all over Cornwall!

      Next time for sure!
      Peace <3
      Jay

      Delete