A CURE FOR CANCER
Friday, 3 February 2012
Ikkle Teapot
Sam & Alan`s little boy Simon he was 1 few weeks ago and had a little party I think he had a grate time Sam dot`s on him although she worries to much about him .
I can understand why Sam is so protective of Simon he had a few problems when he was born . one of his legs is a bit smaller than the other also Sam`s worried Simon could be showing signs of being Autistic Sam thinks he`s not responding to
things he should respond to at his age but its still early . I've posted Simon`s best game for him to show off he does most of the actions without falling over apart from the tip me up part not got the balance for that yet he also likes everyone to join in yes even me . I've got to enroll at a local collage need to do a health and safety trainers course . also a food hygiene course , and a study day about whistle blowing `apparently its got nothing to do with whistling `. its to do with snitching
on people .
had a night out with my mum at the weekend celebrating her birthday so we went into Manchester she invited some of her friends met some of them before but they dont half get frisky after a few drinks its terrible the language is disgusting most of them have been married years I feel for there husbands .
Have been seeing more of Scot lately he`s at his dads now his dads away allot so its just scot and his dads snotty little wife scot gets on with her I don't .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwww, a wittle teapot boy! HAHAHA, sounds like a fun day. Tell Sam and Alan to get the baby's checkups, and tell the doc their concerns, but to LISTEN when the doc gives them answers!
ReplyDeleteThe college courses sound good, I've had many of them, except the whistleblowers course - interesting that they want to teach you how to turn in people for doing bad things (usually on the job) while saving your own arse. That's what it's all about.
Sounds like fun with your mum. You can bet her friends are NOTHING like that when they're with their hubbies.
So you can Scot are working on things. That's cool. I remember how you felt about him when you first got together, glad things are coming along. Too bad about the snotty little wife.
Peace <3
Jay
they have already seen there doctor about it says its still early stages but has got visits to see someone at the hospital they both have 100s of questioned although Sam does all the talking Alan just nods and listens .
ReplyDeleteMums night out was probably the best night out for some time
Scot`s happier now was in a bad place a few months ago with depression seems to be on top of it now .
I'm sure they have lots of questions. Good luck to them!
ReplyDeleteExcellent on the night out.
Good for Scot. Glad he's doing better. And with a good friend like you, he ought to do even better.
Peace <3
Jay