A CURE FOR CANCER

Sunday, 15 January 2012

stood in a puddle .

the past few weeks have been fine wanted to get the new year off to a positive start so
joined another gym usually used one at local leisure center with public swimming pool or bath`s although got to admit am not the strongest of swimmers think I know enough to stop me from drowning or saving someone`s life .
joined a health club run by YMCA  no pool just usual treadmills . rowing machines .
free weights think you have the general idea also cleaner showers not stood in a puddle of piss .I seemed to have neglected my fitness last year and am not what you would call fat never have am more skin and bone  so I decided to tone up.

I share a house with 3 others Darren & Susanne share a room always arguing about something  and Beverley she`s older 31 cant seem to find the perfect man `if there is such a thing`  Darren says she`d shag any man with a pulse even him he`s not a pretty sight  even scrubbed up don't mean to sound bitchy but he`s not .

Bev  is alright get on with her more then the others down to earth couldn't care less
she works in a bank  Darren & Susanne  are at uni taking law   .

I told them all I was gay when i settled in  after a week don`t seem to bother them much and have had a few good nights out with them including one having to carrying Darren home and dropping him dislocating  his shoulder didn't feel it till morning after .

works alright still barring and still intend to try something new this year  not stuck in an office want to try something more public  .

me and Scot are still still together spend a few days a week together  we did split up for a few weeks but got back together again  he now lives with his dad fell behind with the rent of the he rented  was expecting that he`s not good paying bills .

the post will get more frequent for a bit . 

                                                                  Lee

3 comments:

  1. I, too, am headed back to the gym. So we can support each other. I'll be happy to share some of my extra "flesh" with you!

    Living together with "strangers" can be tough, but it can also be very cool - less drama when friendships aren't involved.

    What is "barring" referring to your work? Not familiar with that term...but I understand wanting to try something new and interacting with more people.

    Good to hear about you and Scot. Young guys who are right for each other sometimes aren't - at least for some periods of time. Hope things work out this time around.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello jay
    work is boring don't know how it came out barring . think the problem with Scot was we maybe went to fast. lesson learned
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee,

    It's back to the gym for me too after a gap of several months due to a knee injury. Never thought I'd need the services of a sports physio!

    My new gym is much bigger than the last one and has lots more equipment. There is a pool but I haven't ventured in yet. I'm a pretty useless swimmer.

    Can we have an update on Ben and Mark soon? I always liked to hear how they were doing.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete